TERMS & AGREEMENT
Please read this carefully before purchasing.
All coaching services delivered by The Ruby Love are meant to challenge, empower, and support you psychologically. However, coaching is not psychotherapy. If you feel psychologically stressed to the point that it is interfering with your daily functions, please have the courage to seek the help you need in the form of a professional counselor. Coaching may augment your therapy, but effective coaching is done with major emotional and psychological wounds already healing or healed. In that spirit, please read the following and sign below should you agree to each statement and wish to proceed.
- I understand that the coaching services I will be receiving from Ruby are not offered as a substitute for mental health care. I also understand that my coach, Ruby, is not acting as a psychotherapist, and does not purport to offer mental health care.
- I understand that my coach will maintain the confidentiality of our communications only to the extent defined by the laws of the State in which each of us resides.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well being during my coaching sessions and subsequently, including my choices and decision.
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby give such consent to my coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
- I understand that Ruby’s role is to support and assist me in reaching my own goals, but my success depends primarily on my own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. Ruby cannot predict and does not guarantee that I will attain a particular result, and I accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on my unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. I fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results I can expect from using the information I receive on or through this coaching.
- Reservation of Right: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, I reserve the right at my discretion to cancel your service at any time by providing you with an appropriate refund (if warranted). To the extent permitted by law, I reserve the right to deny the provision to anyone.
- I understand there is a no-refund policy. Fees are non-refundable should you decide to “quit” the process.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge Ruby from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have rising out of actions, omissions, or commissions taken by myself or by Ruby as a result of the advice given by Ruby or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated hereunder. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not herein expressed has been made to me to enter into this release. The release made pursuant to this paragraph shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site & productss purchased is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site/Product, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
Viewing by Others
Note that whenever you voluntarily make your Confidential Information or Other Information available for viewing by others online through this Website or its Content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the Confidential Information or Other Information that you voluntarily share.